Heated Lash Curler
- Does not damage lashes with excessive heat or pressure like traditional curlers
- Easily shapes lashes with extravagant, long-lasting curves
- Single AAA battery-operated system delivers a precise amount of heat
- Turn curler on and wait until the LED indicator light on the comb head changes from RED to YELLOW before using
- Uses an ergonomic design, making it easy to curl all your lashes, even hard to reach corners
- Has a protective guard to prevent contact with skin and eyes
- Compact and travel friendly
- Retails for $24 USD / $30 CAD / £19.50 / €24 $49.95 NZD
blinc Heated Lash Curler
Curling your lashes makes your eyes appear wider, alert and more youthful, but traditional mechanical curlers that clamp can break lashes and make them brittle. Nothing is better than heat to set a safe curl, but conventional heated curlers deliver too much heat, which can dry out lashes while others do not generate enough heat to set a good curl.
blinc’s Heated Lash Curler easily shapes lashes in seconds, with extravagant, long-lasting curves. Blinc’s battery-operated system delivers a precise amount of heat that perfectly curls without causing lash damage. Simply turn on the curler and in just a few moments, the indicator light will let you know it’s ready, (show this as you’re talking). Then simply guide the curler along your lashes starting from the base and curl them as you brush up.
blinc Heated Lash Curler is compact which makes it easy to fit into the smallest purse and notice the built-in guard which safely prevents contact with your skin and eyes (point to head guard). blinc Heated Lash curler includes a AAA battery.
Note: Suggest that they use rechargeable batteries to avoid re-purchasing new batteries all the time.
How long does the Heated Lash Curler take to heat up?
The Heated Lash Curler takes approximately 30 seconds to heat up. Wait until the RED indicator light located behind the comb head changes to YELLOW. The Product is now ready for use.
Why is my Heated Lash Curler not working when I take it out for the first time?
You need to make sure to remove the plastic from the battery before first use. To get to the battery slide open the bottom portion of the curler by pulling the ends apart to reveal the battery casing. Make sure when you insert the battery to line up the positive and negative symbols from the battery to the casing. For visual instructions you can view the insert inside the carrying tube of the eyelash curler.
How do I use my Heated Lash Curler?
Curl your middle lashes first and then your side lashes. Brush upwards while keeping the curler’s heated comb surface pressed against your lashes for 5 seconds. Continue brushing upwards and hold curler at the tip of your lashes and gently for the lashes back and hold for another 5 seconds. Repeat the process until desired curl is achieved. For visual instructions you can view the insert inside the carrying tube of the eyelash curler.
How do I clean my Heated Lash Curler?
blinc Heated Lash Curler is not washable. To clean, first remove the battery. Clean by using a damp cloth.
- Make sure you always keep the cap on the curler when not in use. This will ensure that the curler will not pick up any bacteria
- Once a week use an alcohol pad to wipe down the entire curler especially the area that the lashes are touching. After using the alcohol pad clean the curling area with the brush provided to rid of any particles that may be on that area.
- It is not necessary to clean the curler with alcohol as long as the cap is kept on and the device is only being used by 1 person.
- If the curler is going to be used on multiple people (for ex/ a makeup artist might do this) the wand should be cleaned after each use.
- Protective plastic wrap must be removed from battery prior to first use